The article was found at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2001868/Dried-fruit-just-healthy-fresh-help-combat-cancer-heart-problems.html
The article is about the positive effects of dried fruits. Researchers have found that dried fruits are just as healthy as fresh fruits. It can help combat cancer, metabolic disease and heart problems. They are also a good source of fibers, vitamins and minerals. The article also mentions that fruit juices contains too much sugar and is too sweet. Fruit juices are therefore not healthy, drinking water is a better alternative.
As a person who loves fruit and dried fruit as well, this is good news to me. I think that dried fruits are an easy way to get the vitamins and minerals that you need, it is very quick and it does not require any preparation. It is a very healthy snack. I am surprised to hear that dried fruits are just as healthy as fresh fruit, I thought dried fruits would be just a healthier alternative to sweets and candy. Glad to hear it is not just better for you, but actually healthy and good for you. I do assume that if you eat an entire bag of dried fruit, that would be overdoing it and it would not be healthy anymore. So I will enjoy healthy dried fruit, but also with moderation.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten